Friday, January 11, 2008

I am Sun Campus Ambassadors to KTH


Hi everyone, I am Alper. I am a computer engineer. I have worked in several software development companies in Finland and Turkey. I am a master student in The Royal Institute of Technology(Stockholm/Sweden), I am studying ICT Entrepreneurship.I worked with Gokhan in Finland for Nokia for our graduation project. We have almost the same background with Gokhan. I like playing soccer, lets say I am a semi-professional soccer player. You can contact us anywhere and anytime. Our Sun e-mail accounts will be available very soon.

If you happen to see me anywhere in Stockholm and you have some questions, please don’t hesitate to contact with me. You can always tell me your suggestions or comments and I encourage you to do so !

I hope a very great year with full of activities those will be supported by Sun. I will talk about new great features of NetBeans, Sun Solaris and many other great tools from Sun Microsystems.

Contact Details :

Alper Celik : Alper [dot] Celik [at] Sun [dot] com

Best Regards !

No comments: